Hiroshi-san is our new Culture Class teacher. I did a short interview with him the other day. Welcome to GenkiJACS!
1. Please tell us about yourself!
Hi my name is Hiroshi, I am a new stuff here. I like people who trying to learn something new. I really want to have a good time at GENKI JACS with every students,teachers and staffs, so please nice to meet you !
2. Why you were interested in becoming a culture class teacher at GenkiJACS?
I had always been intrested in USA,FRANCE and any other countries But I started to think Japan was a great country at this age. (34) I would like some people from foreign countries to realize it just like me. Genki gave me a great opportunity !
3. What culture classes does GenkiJACS have?
We have calligraphy,tea ceremony and kimono,pottery,visiting shrine, Hakata doll, japanese cooking and so on.
4. What is the best part about culture class?
practicing and meeting great teachers.
5. What do you think students like about culture class?
practicing experiences that they have never had before. and meeting specialized teachers
6. Which class seems the most popular?
tea ceremony and kimono so far,,,?
7. Which class do you think is the most interesting?
if I say it,,, Every class ! but I think its up to students how intresting it is
8. Please give a message for future students.
Although I m still learning about Japanese culture , I realize that its so wonderful and so beautiful !! Learning is interesting and meeting people who you dont know as well. thats all I would like to say !