Global With us Company Information
Genki Japanese and Culture School is operated by Global With us, Inc.
Date of legal establishment: April 1, 2021*
Starting capital: 83,500,000 yen
Director/President: Takayuki Suzuki
*Global With us was formed by the merger of Genki Global, established 2007, and N.I.S. Corporation, established 1986.
For a list of changes, in chronological order, see the With-Us Group.
- Operation of Japanese language school
- Accommodation placement services for foreigners
- International exchange events
- Translation services
GenkiJACS Ethical Business Practices
GenkiJACS operates on the principle of treating customers and employees fairly, equally, and honestly. We strive to always be ethical, above and beyond what is required by law, in our business dealings.
In employment, we aim to hire as many staff as possible on full-time contracts, to ensure that they can earn a living wage. To this end, we have more full-time staff than schools much larger than us.
We provide full benefits for all contract staff, including all national holidays off, plus starting at 15 days of paid leave per year.
We always pay all overtime, without exception.
The GenkiJACS Pledge
We pledge to:
- provide all information requested or required, truthfully and completely, both before and after a student has applied;
- provide honest and fair comparative information on competitors if asked, or if we believe another school would serve your needs better;
- levy no hidden charges;
- treat all students fairly and equally;
- not promise what we cannot provide;
- behave as a responsible member of the local and international business community;
We donate more than the tax-allowable maximum charitable donation each year. We have a recurring donation to the UNICEF Children's Fund, plus other donations as necessary.
Begin the journey of a lifetime. Speak Japanese, live Japan.
Accredited and award-winning Japanese school in Tokyo, Kyoto and Fukuoka. Learn real-world, communicative Japanese in small, intimate classes. Kickstart the journey of a lifetime in Japan, or bring your existing skills to new levels.
Hakata-ku, Fukuoka-shi 812-0013,
+81 (0)92 472 0123