They are the first Japanese language school to be recognized by the Ministry of Justice in the Chubu area. The “I.C.” of I.C.NAGOYA stands for “International Communication”. Their philosophy is to foster communication skills to help their students think and act with a global perspective in mind. Their school has been assisting students in studying Japanese for more than 35 years. During that time, students from more than 30 countries have passed through their gates and graduated.
Their students have taken several paths after graduation. Some continued their education by entering universities, vocational schools in Japan, some found employment, while others returned to their home countries and pursued opportunities for work there. With the world becoming more interconnected, communication is becoming more important than ever. The language barrier is not just differences in grammar or vocabulary, but also differences in culture and thinking. They help to connect the world by helping our students to break this barrier.
- Versatile and effective classes by experienced teachers.
- Extensive practical activities to improve the communication skills of their students.
- Professional advice and support for entering colleges/universities and finding employment in Japan both part-time and full-time.
- Comprehensive guidance for learning Japanese and living in Japan in your native language.
- Opportunity for collaborative learning through group work projects.
- Study trips and social events.
- Japanese Language Proficiency Test (JLPT) and EJU study and application process support.
Want to find out more about Nagoya - read on
Begin the journey of a lifetime. Speak Japanese, live Japan.
Accredited and award-winning Japanese school in Tokyo, Kyoto and Fukuoka. Learn real-world, communicative Japanese in small, intimate classes. Kickstart the journey of a lifetime in Japan, or bring your existing skills to new levels.
Hakata-ku, Fukuoka-shi 812-0013,
+81 (0)92 472 0123
Hanazono Bldg 3F, Shinjuku 5-17-6,
Shinjuku-ku, Tokyo 160-0022,
+81 (0)3 6457 3554